About Kenneth Lawrence
Loan Production Manager Lancaster
Welcome to my website, and congratulations on taking the first step to buying or refinancing your home. I look forward to putting my expertise and mortgage services to work for you!
With Golden Empire Mortgage you're in good hands and can have the peace of mind knowing we offer a wide variety of loan programs and most current rates available, together with the assistance of a seasoned customer support team.
Competitively Priced Loan Programs:
- Purchase, Rate and Term Refinance, and Cash-out Refinance Programs
- Fannie Mae Conventional, High-balance and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Jumbo, Portfolio & Investor Products
- FHA / VA / USDA
We're here for you, ready to guide you through the often difficult and confusing process of choosing and getting the exact loan to meet your specific needs.
Many first time homeowners are choosing to consider FHA insured loan programs which can permit an easier time to qualify for a mortgage loan with as little as 3.5% down payment limiting your upfront costs.
Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgage
Conventional fixed rate loans are offered up to a 30 year term and are made available through government sponsored organizations known as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The fixed rate and payments are fixed for the life of the loan dependent upon the term selected.
VA Home Mortgages
VA homes are available to help veterans, active duty military, National Guard, reservists, and surviving spouses to afford the homes they deserve. The Department of the Veterans Affairs determines the eligibility dependent upon the length and type of service by the service member.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
ARM loan are loans based upon market indexes that become adjustable after a fixed rate period between 5, 7 or 10 years. The interest rate could go up or down dependent upon the market factors. Typically starting ARM rates can be lower than traditional fixed rate mortgages.
Golden Empire Mortgage
Calculate your monthly payment with applicable financial charges, PMI, hazard insurance, and property taxes.
Is your old APR (Annual Percentage Rate) too high? Estimate the benefits of refinancing using this calculator.
How much can you borrow from a lender? Use this calculator to calculate the amount you can afford from the lender's point of view.
What they're saying about GEM...
- People were timely and transparent about the whole process. Thanks!Roy N
- We have worked with Ken and his team for several years for new mortgages and re-financing. They are always very professional and helpful through the process. We have dealt with other groups in the past and they do not come close to the kind of service offered by Ken and his team.Brian K
- At Gem mortgage the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Tiffany would stay in contact through out the whole process. E-signing a lot of the documents in the comfort of your own home was nice. I would highly recommend Gem mortgage to anyone. Thank you all.Julie B